Monday, September 29, 2008

Sifting through the thousands of images from the various Fashion Weeks can get a little daunting, so CougarStyle is going through the different designer shows and highlighting designers, new and old and updating you on the 2009 Spring trends.

I chose to highlight Carlos Miele, and Bryan Reyes. Both are relatively new to the fashion scene (as in... they are just establishing their voices when it comes to their own designs) and have gorgeous, wearable designs.



Even though fall just got here, I'm pretty much ready to spring forward. (get it?!)


Bryan Reyes

- you might've seen his designs on America Ferrera, who wore that lovely purplish/blue dress at the 2007 Golden Globes.


http://fabsugar.com/108100






Carlos Miele


I love how classic and graphic all his clothes are. Here are some of the standouts from his collection. Oh and guess what, gladiators are still big for spring... so make sure you get your nude patent leather ones. I know I will be scouring for low end versions!



P.S. I LOVE BRUNA TENORIO.

No comments: