Sunday, February 24, 2008


My hands down favorite of the night! Cameron Diaz looks sooo beautiful in this dress. The draping, the color! ALL of these things make her look amazing.


As soon as I saw Anne Hathaway's dress, I knew it was Marchesa. I really like the color on her, especially with her coloring.
Penelope's dress is a really gorgeous midnight bluish color.


So classy and simple for Miley Cyrus. I love the bright red.


Katherine Heigl gets on my nerves most of the time, but most of her red carpet choices are beautiful. I especially love how she looks so classic, yet modern. She looks gorgeous here.

I'm sure Jasmine has her picks for Oscar fashion, and she is probably going to post them as well! These are all the pictures I could find for the time being.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not like Miley Cyrus's dress, a little too simple

Vanessa said...

Jasmine, how come you didn't put your name! :D I like the simple kind of dresses, that aren't too fussy.

Unknown said...

I STILL DIDN'T LIKE IT!