Thursday, November 16, 2006


We got kind of lazy, and haven't been interviewing people, but that's probably because our professors want our hair to turn white because of all the stress we have from projects, tests, and other assignments! But when we return for Spring 2007, we'll kick it up a notch!


Anyway, I can't remember if Jasmine saw her first or I did... but we were both in the library ( a great place to see people's style at this university) and I just saw this burst of color, and I didn't have my camera, so Jasmine made us rush over to my room to get it! We actually came back to the library to take a picture of this girl!
What's important about this picture, is that even though she's wearing some things that are extremely popular right now, SHE wears the trends, they don't wear HER.
I want that goldenrod sweater!

No comments: