Wednesday, October 11, 2006





JASMINE :

I really want to start a fashion magazine in Houston. But for now, I'll have a fashion blog. ( SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT FASHION MAGAZINE COMING 2020!) I breathe fashion (if one can do that). I plan to work for a fashion magazine someday, but I don't want to move to LA or New York. I love Houston. With this blog, I want to show the world that people in Houston have incredible style too.

How do I explain my style? It's kind of hard, because my style slowly changes all the time. I mostly wear jeans, shirts, sometimes a headband, flats, and vintage/homemade jewelry. I like to take bits and pieces from different styles and make it my own. For example, prep, punk or hip hop. I am influenced by all of these styles. I feel with fashion, you should be able to play around with it... and not take it so seriously. But it should always make you look and feel better.

I love to recreate items or 'bedazzle' as my friends call it. Most of all the purses I carry, I've made myself. (same goes for my jewlery) Most people exercise to relieve stress, but I sew.

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

About Me:

Age: 20 years

Fall Fashion Musthave(s): Layered chain necklaces, pencil skirts, skinny jeans, nike dunks and hoodies.

Favorite Designer (s): Derek Lam, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, Luca Luca, DVF, Thakoon Panichgul

Favorite Color(s): Green, blue, red, black, gray

Favorite Outfit/Old Standby: jeans, flats, silver necklace & diamond earrings

Style Icons: MKA Olsen (I love them!) Nicole Ritchie, Kelly Osbourne, Sienna Miller, Gwen Stefani, Sarah J. Parker, and Mischa Barton (sometimes!)

No comments: